1.Conductor: aluminium or copper, single or multi-wire, round or sector form, grade 1 or 2.
2. Insulation: cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), polyvinylchloride compound (PVC). The insulated cores of multi-core cables have the distinctive colours for its’ identification.
3. Stranding: insulated conductors of cables with two, three, four, five and six cores are stranded, all the conductors have the same cross-section or one conductor of smaller section.
4. Belt insulation: polyvinylchloride compound (PVC), non-cured rubber (EPDM).
5. Protective covering: armour of two steel zinced tapes, laid with overlapping.
6. Sheath: thermoplastic polyethylene (PE), polyvinylchloride compound (PVC).
Power cable is applied for transmission and distribution of electric power in fixed plants under the rated alternative voltage of 660V and 1000 V and frequency of 50 Hz.
Range of operation temperature: from -50°C to +50°C.
Operation at the relative air humidity up till 98% and temperature up till +35°C.
Cable laying and assembling without preheating is executed at the temperature of not below than -15°C.
Minimal bending radius at the installation:
for single-core cables - 10 outside cable diameters
for multi-core cables - 7,5 outside cable diameters.
Maximum permissible temperature of cable conductors heating at the operation: for (PVC) up till +70°C, for (XLPE) up till +90°C.
Maximum temperature of cable conductors at the short circuit current according to conditions of cable non-ignition: +400°C.
Cable building length for the basic conductors’ cross-section: from 4 to 16 mm2 - 450 m; from 25 to 70 mm2 - 300 m; from 95 mm2 and above - 200 m.
Guaranteed life - 5 years
Service life - 30 yearsPrint version