1. Conductor: aluminium or copper, single or multi-wire, round form, grade 1, 5.
2. Insulation: polyvinylchloride compound (PVC).
3. Stranding: insulated conductors of cables are stranded. One conductor has green-yellow colour, the rest conductors – digit marking.
4. Protective covering: armour of two steel zinced tapes, laid with overlapping.
5. Sheath: polyethylene (PE), polyvinylchloride compound (PVC).
Cables are applied for fixed connection to electrical devices and clips of distributional mechanisms under the rated alternative voltage up till 660 V and frequency up till 100 Hz or under the direct voltage up till 1000 V.
Range of operation temperature: from -50°C to +50°C
Relative air humidity at the temperature up till +35°C: 98%
Insulation nominal thickness for conductor cross-section:
from 0.75 to 2.5 mm² - 0.6 mm;
from 4 to 6 mm² - 0.7 mm;
up till 10 mm² - 0.9 mm.
Electrical resistance of conductor insulation at the temperature of +20°C for cross-sections:
from 0.75 to 1.5 mm², not less than 10 Mohm*km;
from 2.5 to 4 mm²,not less than 9 Mohm*km;
from 6 to 10 mm², not less than 6 Mohm*km.
Maximum permissible temperature of conductors heating at the operation: +70°C
Cables are stable against the assembling bends. Bending radius of armoured cables at the installation and assembling without preheating at the temperature of not below than -7°C is not less than 10 cable diameters.
Cable building length is not less than 150 m.
Guaranteed life: 3 years.
at the laying in ground (trenches) and on constructions is not less than 15 years;
at the laying in premises, ducts and tunnels is not less than 25 years.Print version